Here at the Mary Pappert School of Music, we help students become the musicians they want to be with degrees and programs backed by the skills and experiences of our world-class faculty. Our students benefit from state-of-the-art music technology and recording studios, 68 Steinway pianos, and two performance venues, among many other facilities. Your gift helps us to provide our students an education that utilizes all of these resources to their fullest potential.
The impact of your gift
Your support helps us bolster the education of our students with opportunities such as:
- Master classes, recitals and lectures presented by world-renowned guest artists and teachers
- Financial support to participate in professional development activities
- Access to professional performance facilities including Heinz Hall, Carnegie Music Hall, Twentieth Century Club, August Wilson Center, etc.
- Maintenance and upgrades to facilities, enabling our students to have access to the best learning environment available.
Please donate now to the School of Music
- Dean’s Discretionary Fund: Your gift to the Dean’s Discretionary Fund allows for us to use support our areas of greatest need. These needs can be anything from facility upgrades to student travel and anywhere in between.
Don't forget to also spread the word!
An additional way to make a major impact on the Duquesne Day of Giving is to help us spread the word via social media, e-mail, text, word of mouth! Share this address www.duq.edu/dayofgiving with the hashtag #DUQDayofGiving and encourage your family and friends to make a donation. Go Dukes!