When you make a gift to The Duquesne Fund, you make an immediate impact on our students' experience on the Bluff.
The Duquesne Fund provides operating support for the top priorities and most pressing needs of the University, its schools and vital department through its support for:
- Academics: Teaching, research, educational technology, and library resources.
- Access: Scholarships and financial aid that make attending Duquesne more affordable for all.
- Activities: A vibrant student life that augments classroom learning and promotes individual growth, including hundreds of organizations, special events, recreation and athletics.
- Atmosphere: Safe and well-maintained facilities for learning and living, offering students the unique benefits of a self-contained campus within a lively city center.
Gifts of every size make a big difference
Not only does each gift support our mission to serve God by serving students, but it also enhances Duquesne's reputation locally and globally:
- Alumni donor participation is a factor that publications use in calculating national rankings. Every gift helps to maintain and improve Duquesne's placement among the top national doctoral institutions.
- Financial rating agencies consider alumni participation in their evaluations, affecting the interest paid when Duquesne borrows for major projects.
- High participation rates build confidence among corporations, foundations and major individual donors in deciding where to invest their resources.
Don't forget to also spread the word!
An additional way to make a major impact on the Duquesne Day of Giving is to help us spread the word via social media, e-mail, text, and word of mouth! Share this address www.duq.edu/dayofgiving with the hashtag #DUQDayofGiving and encourage your family and friends to make a donation. Go Dukes!