Greek Life at Duquesne University
Duquesne University's Greek Life organizations that stress the importance of:
- Life-time membership
- Academic excellence
- Community service
- Strong friendships
- Learning outside the classroom
- Spiritual, intellectual and social growth
The Impact of your Gift
Duquesne University has established Greek Life Student Support Funds for each sorority and fraternity on campus. These gift accounts allow us to accept donations, which we can use to help cover the costs of our most immediate needs. Examples of how these funds may be used:
- Cover the costs to attend regional and national conferences/conventions
- Provide extra amenities/upgrades to chapter wings
- Provide student programming, scholarship and additional chapter needs for members.
Gifts made to Greek Life organizations on the Duquesne Day of Giving will also be counted towards our annual spring Greek Life Crowdfunding Challenge.
* Use of all donations must be approved by Rebecca Mickler, Director of Greek Life.
Don't forget to also spread the word!
An additional way to make a major impact on the Duquesne Day of Giving is to help us spread the word via social media, e-mail, text, word of mouth! Share this address www.duq.edu/dayofgiving with the hashtag #DUQDayofGiving and encourage your family and friends to make a donation. Go Dukes!