Save The Date
Join us on 2.20.20!
The 5th annual Duquesne Day of Giving will be held on Thursday, February 20, 2020. On this day, we ask all Duquesne University alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents and friends to visit this webpage and make an online donation to support Duquesne University. Alumni and friends have overwhelmed us with their generosity on the Duquesne Day of Giving the past four years. Now let's see what’s next…
What is the Duquesne Day of Giving?
The Duquesne Day of Giving is the University's annual online fundraising event. Gifts can be designated to any area of campus and even small gifts add up to make a big impact. In total, the Duquesne Day of Giving has raised $901,558 from 5,588 gifts. We hope you will join us on 2.20.20 to make this our biggest Day of Giving yet!
Get involved today!
- Help us spread the word! Sign-up now to become an official Duquesne Day of Giving ambassador
- Join our Facebook group to get a behind-the-scenes look at the Duquesne Day of Giving
- Issue a Challenge gift to motivate others to give to your favorite area of campus
- Text duqdayofgiving (no spaces) to 51555 and we'll send you a text message reminder about the Duquense Day of Giving on 2.20.20
- Take a photo with a Duquesne Day of Giving sign and post it on social media with the #DUQDDayofGiving, feel free to also e-mail the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share (we also love Day of Giving photos featuring pets and babies!)
- Mark that you are "Going" on Facebook
- Save the Date for 2.20.20 - mark your Outlook calendar
Read our FAQ or contact David Jakielo, A’05, GA’10, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at email@example.com.