Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Click here to register for our live Duquesne Day of Giving Ambassador Training on Wednesday, January 20, at noon!
Our mission of serving God by serving students is even more important in these challenging times. Your support of the 6th annual Duquesne Day of Giving on Wednesday, February 10 will help our students when they need it more than ever. Gifts during this 24-hour period can be designated to any area of campus and even small gifts add up to make a big impact. On February 10, we hope you will join the Duquesne University community and extend your generosity to help us make this our biggest Day of Giving yet!
Want to help our students most in need?
A $25,000 Matching Gift has been issued for our newly established Student Success Fund, which addresses students’ short-term financial challenges and their long-term wellbeing as a result of COVID-19. Your gift to this fund doubles on February 10. More challenges that we will need your help to unlock will be announced soon.
Get involved today!
- Help us spread the word! Sign-up now to become an official Duquesne Day of Giving ambassador and watch our ambassador training video
- Join our Facebook group to get a behind-the-scenes look at the Duquesne Day of Giving
- Mark that you are "Going" on our Facebook event
- Motivate others to give to your favorite area of campus by issuing a Challenge gift - contact David Jakielo, A’05, GA’10 at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your interest
- Take a photo with a Duquesne Day of Giving sign and post it on social media with #DUQDayofGiving, feel free to also e-mail the photo to email@example.com so we can share (we love Day of Giving photos featuring pets and babies!)
- Display the Duquesne Day of Giving Zoom background in your virtual meetings
- Add a Duquesne Day of Giving reminder to your Outlook calendar
Read our FAQ or contact David Jakielo, A’05, GA’10, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org.