Nurses Are Needed Now More Than Ever
For the past 20 months, nurses have stepped up and demonstrated heroism, stamina and resiliency beyond measure as they witnessed firsthand the immense suffering of patients, families and communities caused by COVID-19. The need for nurses grows every day and the School of Nursing is ready for this challenge.
At Duquesne, we believe:
- In preparing the next generation of caring, culturally competent nurses ready to provide quality and safe care in a variety of health care settings.
- In helping our students grow and develop the leadership skills they need to become strong patient advocates.
- In providing a high-tech, high-touch learning experience that enables our students to develop the critical thinking and clinical skills they need to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Help Us Prepare The Nurses of Tomorrow - Donate Today
Every gift makes a difference! We are seeking help in the following areas:
- School of Nursing Unrestricted Fund
- School of Nursing Student Emergency Fund
- Nursing Alumni Endowed Scholarship
- Learning & Simulation Center
- Alice C. Feehan Fund
NOTE: You can select the School of Nursing area you want to support from the drop-down menu on the giving form.
Help Us Spread The Word!
An additional way to make a major impact on the Duquesne Day of Giving is to help us spread the word via social media, e-mail, text, word of mouth! Share this address www.duq.edu/dayofgiving with #DUQDayOfGiving and encourage your family and friends to make a donation.
Thank you for your support!