Greek Life at Duquesne University
Duquesne University's Greek Life organizations stress the importance of:
- Life-time membership
- Academic excellence
- Community service
- Strong friendships
- Learning outside the classroom
- Spiritual, intellectual and social growth
Direct your gift to the Greek Life organization that means the most to you
Duquesne University has established Greek Life Student Support Funds for each sorority and fraternity on campus. These gift accounts allow us to accept donations, which we can use to help cover the costs of our most immediate needs. Examples of how these funds may be used:
- Cover the costs to attend regional and national conferences/conventions
- Provide extra amenities/upgrades to chapter wings
- Help defray costs associated with student programming, scholarship and additional chapter needs for members
Gifts made to Greek Life organizations on the Duquesne Day of Giving will also be counted towards our annual spring Greek Life Crowdfunding Challenge.
Or, make a gift to support all of Greek Life
For alumni, family and friends who wish to contribute a general donation to the Office of Greek Life, those funds will be used to support the four Greek Councils' programming.
Examples of how these funds may be used:
- Cover the costs to attend council specific national conferences/conventions
- Support campus programming for all Greek students
* Use of all Greek Life donations must be approved by the Office of Greek Life.
Provide additional support - help us spread the word!
Please help us spread the word about the Duquesne Day of Giving via social media, e-mail, text, word of mouth! Share this address www.duq.edu/dayofgiving with #DUQDayOfGiving and encourage your family and friends to make a donation. Go Dukes!